Sunday 1 June 2014

Back from Holiday

Realised that May was not a good month for my blog - only one post.  So hopefully June will be better.  As it is the first, I thought I better start as I mean to go on.

Today I went to the plot for a couple of hours instead of Church.  I don't often do that but it is nice to spend 2 hours down on a Sunday morning.  I basically tidied up and then planted out more stuff.  The cabbages from before have been a little eaten - I need to get some netting - and one set of the Runner beans have also been nibbled a little too much...  However, everything else is looking good and strawberries and broad beans will be ready soon.

So today I planted out (at the allotment)
  • 10 Courgette plants
  • 15 French beans - with plastic bottle cloches
  • 6 Sprouts
I also did a fair bit at the house garden but will put that  in another post

No comments:

Post a Comment