Saturday 7 June 2014

A wet Saturday morning

Popped down to the plot this morning to do some tidying up and planting out some of my Leeks. ( I think I planted out about 30 and must have another 70 or so that germinated...)

I got some tidying up done, cutting the grass and clearing out some weeds.  But then the rain came so cutting and weeding became a little more tricky.  So I started putting some of the leeks out.  Completed 4 rows of about 8/10 in a row by the onions and courgettes.  Hopefully will have some more out tomorrow as well.

At home the tomatoes are doing well.  I also have got the first of the new potatoes from a bag.  They were not massive so will wait another few weeks before I go for another bag.  Salad still doing very well, have 1 pot about finished and another 2 troughs have seeded and ready for picking.  Today I put another one out so will have some more in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment