Saturday 1 June 2013

First day of Summer

Well, I had meant to get down to the allotment this week (it being half term) a little bit more than I have but decorating and the weather have got the better of me.

However today I have done some alloment stuff at home!  My sprouts which I planted at beginning of May have been doing well and I potted up around 15 of them today.  I also planted some Dwarf French Beans and some new courgettes as none of the others I planted germinated.

Tomorrow I hope to get down and actually do some tidying (as it needs it) and some grass cutting etc.  But, for my records here are a few pictures of todays work.

Sprouts Potted on.  Have Cabbages and Broccoli to do tomorrow when I have got some more pots from the allotment.

My Butternut Squash plants.  3/8 germinated.  New courgettes are next to them

No comments:

Post a Comment